Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Entering the BLOG world





Here is my first post from our vacation and new addition to the family. Trey is sitting by my side and tutoring me thru this process, so my entry will be small this time, so I can learn to post pictures too. I am way excited on doing this and really appreciate all that my children are doing on their blog. I feel so connected as I read their blogs and see their pictures. Thanks for setting a good example for me. Last picture is whaat we came home to - SNOW. More to come.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

WAY TO GO MOM !!!! You did a great job. Thanks for doing it. It was good to see a picture of Uncle Paul. I am trying to remember how many years it has been since I have seen him - too many.

Good Job !!! KEEP IT UP !!!!

Laura & Paul said...

So glad you are blogging. I am glad you had fun on your trip. I feel like I know more about what is going on with everyone through the blogs. It's wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures, and everyone looked so happy. The snow is beautiful. Take good care of our boy. You have beautiful grandchildren.
CeeCee

Ali said...

Nice work Mamathom. We'll look forward to checking it out regularly.

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

Such a cute little guy isn't he? So glad you were able to spend time with him. Look forward to seeing you this weekend.
pt