Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday, Feb. 7, 2008






This has been one busy week, with the blessings on the weekend, going by way too fast. For more details check the other blogs. I got to ride down the road on Friday with Jennifer, Saige, Garrett and Belle and Saige threatened to "put me in time out" if I laughed out loud again and woke up Garrett. She is a very protective sister. We will miss them as they left Sunday for their home in Yuma, but glad that they can be together as family again. Lorenza and Dale flew in to be with us, on this special occasion. I don't think they have missed very many of the blessings of our grandchildren. We love them dearly, and they are so much a part of our family.
The pictures are as follows, Moma Thom and Garrett, Daisy in her blessing dress in her swing, Kyle and Daisy on Saturday, Trey and Cooper and Paul and Cooper. I will make one more post for a few more pictures.

No comments: