Friday, March 19, 2010

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

Feb. 10 to March 10th - found us "on the road again" (a phrase that Uncle Paul uses for our travels) - visiting with all our children on the West Coast. (We get to visit Elizabeth in August each year). Our first stop was at Tripp and Ali's in Henderson. We were so pleased and "honored" to be with our grandchildren while Tripp and Ali enjoyed the Winter Olympics in Canada. Please see their blog for that special time. The children were really good and we stayed so busy that I did not get a lot of pictures while there. Kyle and I stayed up until after midnight watching the Opening Exercise of the Olympics and feeling a connection to Tripp and Ali. Abbie and I practice for days on a play of Snow White and Cinderella to put on for her parents when they returned. Of course Abbie got to be the princess and "someone" had to be the wicked stepmother - so I tried hard. It was fun. Thanks for the memories.



The girls were happy to have mommy and daddy home again, but were sad to see us go - which made us feel that we had done an OK job.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE Abi and Daisy's hair - SO CUTE !!!!!!!

I can just imagine you being the wicked stepmother with a wicked laugh and I bet the girls ate up all that attention.