Saturday, June 5, 2010

VISIT IN CASA GRANDE






We visited Patrick and Jennifer in their new house in Casa Grande, Arizona the last week in May. Scott and Lori and their boys came over on Sunday for a cookout and visit. We had a great time. Enjoy some pictures of Saige and Garrett in "dress up clothes" (sorry Patrick, I just had to post this one of Garrett, he makes such a cute little girl. Then there is a picture of me and Gavin and Nathan, my two sons checking out something on the computer. Jennifer and Lori in the kitchen, and all of them waiting for prayer on the food as I snapped the last picture. We had a great time with both families.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

WOW !!! Looks like a lot of fun was had by all !!! Wish I could have been there.

BTW Mom, Garrett is going to get you one of these days. If his Dad doesn't get you first !!!

GREAT PICS !!! THANKS for sharing !!

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

We are working with Garrett and have started to collect some boy dress-ups, I guess that is what happens when you have an older sister :).