Sunday, June 14, 2009

April Update







I know, I know, it has been awhile and I have sent pictures of most of what has been happening - but just for blogging sake, will do an update with pictures. The first of April, we had the outside of the house painted. Everyone who has seen it, thinks it looks very nice. Then we had our first signs of spring to show with the flowers blooming. The picture of the new paint job, shows snow on the top of the mountain behind the house. Then with that fresh look outside, brought on window washing inside and out (a thorough spring cleaning, that was long overdue). I decided to spruce up our master bathroom with some trim work. So enjoy your pictures of the improvements at our house. Sorry, I have not gotten the hang of posting pictures, the last one chosen comes out first. Bear with me until I learn how to do this. But for right now - you are getting a post.

No comments: