Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wonderful Mother's Day Weekend











On Mother's Day weekend, Paul and Laura got to come to Las Vegas for a visit, so we met them there and I got to spend the weekend with 2 of my sons - the other 2 called and of course my one and only daughter. Sunday morning, Paul and his dad, and Isabelle, Seth helped prepare breakfast - which was delicious, a great fruit salad, biscuts, sausage, eggs, and I contributed the homemade blackberry jam. (Pictures included - not of the jam) Then I got to bring Seth and Copper home with me to Cedar for a couple of days - while the girls hung out in Vegas. It was a great time being with family.

2 comments:

Laura & Paul said...

We had so much fun with you guys that weekend. Thanks again for taking the boys for a few days. They had so much fun.

Unknown said...

Hello Helen. It's Karen. Karen from Yuma. I talked to your son the other day. Quite a nice young man. You must be so proud!

How come he's in Yuma. Was it a girl that kept him here or his job?

How are you doing? How is the rest of your family. I hear you're still transcribing. Let me know how things are going.

Bye.