Wednesday, November 11, 2009

August 17 - Sept. 9 - Vacation Back East

We decided to fly into Orlando and see the EpCot Center, as I figure that will be as close as we get to seeing foreign countries. It was nice and we enjoyed it; but did not take pictures. We also went to The Holy Land, which was another unique experience there in Orlando. Again, no pictures. But you can see all that we saw, through checking on their site on the Internet. On our vacation, we traveled by air, bus, cab, limo. No ship or train. But at our age, this was enough traveling for us. We then went to visit Uncle Paul, Sande and Warren for a week, then off to visit with my family for a few days and then on to Elizabeth's. It was great to see them all and there are a few pictures which I will share. While visiting with Vic and Charlotte, we took in a Bluegrass concert and an Elvis impersonator show. We attended an Owens (on my Dad's side) family reunion where I saw 2 aunts and lots of cousins. The last one I attended was the first one they had back about 20+ years ago. We attended a scrimmage game, football, with Elijah and had a great visit with Elizabeth, Wes and family. Now I will follow this up with some pictures.

No comments: